A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoucher Jalali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jalali
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jalali Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Jalali graduated from Jundi Shapur.
Dr. Jalali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoucher Jalali MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manoucher Jalali practice?
- Dr. Manoucher Jalali has 1 office location.
- Dr. Manoucher Jalali practices Surgery near Upper Chichester, PA.