A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoucher Jalali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Jalali graduated from Jundi Shapur.
Dr. Jalali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jalali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manoucher Jalali practice?
Dr. Manoucher Jalali practices Surgery near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Chichester, PA.
See Media Surgeons.