A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manoucher Jalali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jalali
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jalali Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Jalali graduated from Jundi Shapur.
Dr. Jalali has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manoucher Jalali MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manoucher Jalali practice?
- Dr. Manoucher Jalali has 1 office location.
- Dr. Manoucher Jalali practices Surgery near Upper Chichester, PA.