A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manpreet Grewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manpreet Grewal, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manpreet Grewal, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Dr. Grewal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manpreet Singh Grewal MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manpreet S. Grewal practice?
- Dr. Manpreet Grewal has 1 office location.
- Dr. Manpreet Grewal practices Surgery near , .