A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manpreet Chadha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chadha
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chadha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manpreet Chadha, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadha graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Chadha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manpreet Kaur Chadha MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manpreet K. Chadha practice?
- Dr. Manpreet Chadha has 1 office location.
Dr. Manpreet Chadha practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Oncologists.