A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manpreet Chadha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chadha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chadha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manpreet Chadha, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadha graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Chadha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manpreet Kaur Chadha MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manpreet K. Chadha practice?
- Dr. Manpreet Chadha has 1 office location.
Dr. Manpreet Chadha practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Oncologists.