A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansi Kanuga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansi Kanuga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanuga
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kanuga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mansi Kanuga, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanuga graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kanuga has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansi Kanuga MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mansi Kanuga practice?
- Dr. Mansi Kanuga has 1 office location.
Dr. Mansi Kanuga practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Red Wing, MN.
See Red Wing Allergists and Red Wing Internists.