Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mansi Shah
Dr. Mansi Shah, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Shreveport, LA, with another office in Marshall, TX. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Christus Good Shepherd Medical Center-Longview, Good Shepherd Medical Center-Linden and Jps. Dr. Shah has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mansi Shah has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mansi Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.
Dr. Ben Quinney Jr
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Shreveport, LA 0 mi48
Dr. Paul Schuler
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Shreveport, LA 0 mi34
Dr. David Mccarty
Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Shreveport, LA 0 mi20