A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansoor Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansoor Ahmed Khan MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mansoor A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mansoor Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mansoor Khan practices Internal Medicine near Hopewell, VA.
See Hopewell Internists.