Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
CREEPY! show details CREEPY!
by MA on May 19th, 2015

I thought that doctor was very creepy. He had the wrong patient's chart in his hand when he greeted me by their name. I told him that must be some other patient he was thinking about. He seemed disheveled and generally disorganized. He seemed to have the smell of alcohol on his breath and he kept asking me the same questions he asked me a few minutes before, like he kept forgetting. It was overall creepy experience. On the brighter side, it was easy to get into see him!

unprofessionalism of Richmond/Corbin staff show details unprofessionalism of Richmond/Corbin staff
Sep 19th, 2012

Dr. Ahmed is a wonderful doctor. Unfortunately, he has been cursed with an office manager and nurse who are both hideous individuals! Dr. Ahmed requested that I make my second appointment in his Richmond, Ky office. At this visit, I was to receive my diagnosis. Needless to say, I was extremely nervous and upset. When I got to the Richmond office, I was blessed out for not calling to confirm my appointment, by the office manager, in front of a room full of waiting patients. The office manager's voice was at yell volume as she told me she can and will cancel my appointments going forward if I don't call to confirm that I will be there. (I had spoken to someone in the Richmond office the day before to make sure I had all the required information I needed to bring with me, and told that person I would be there.)By the time I was called back to see the doctor, my blood pressure was sky-high. The nurse asked me what was upsetting me, so I told her about the blessing out I got and threat of canceling future appointments per the office manager. The nurse seemed genuinely concerned, and offered to speak to the doctor on my behalf. My answer to her was to just forget about it.That is when my troubles began... Dr. Ahmed told me when I needed prescriptions refilled between visits, to have my pharmacy send refill requests and they would be taken care of by the nurse.The first time I needed refills, I was told by the nurse that she couldn't refill the prescriptions (methotrexate and folic acid) because she didn't have ANY of the blood tests faxed by the hospital to their office. I had to have my PCP office fax them to her attention before she would order refills.

SUPERB PHYSICIAN show details SUPERB PHYSICIAN
Sep 21st, 2011

VERY KNOWLEDGEABLEEXPLAINS ALLKIND AND GENTLEA1- DO NOT HESITATE TO VISIT.

by dianap21564 on Jan 17th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I found this site to be very helpful with the information that I needed, Dr. Kelly Cole is a wonderful doctor and anyone suffering from arthritis should absolutely call her for an appointment. Dr. Cole has been my doctor for 3 years and I am very impress

Read Full Review at citysearch.com