inactive

Mansoor S Emam MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 18th, 2013
Amazing!
Dr. Emam is the most amazing physician I have ever met. He is patient, thoughtful, respectful and extremely intelligent. He has an exceptional bedside manner and has one of the kindest hearts I have ever experienced in a doctor. I strongly recommend seeing Dr. Emam if you are looking for a physician you can trust 100%!

June 18th, 2010
Dr. Emam is without a doubt the nicest physician I have ever met. He makes you feel like you are the only patient he has to care for. His bedside manner is remarkable, his personality outstanding, and you are convinced that your care is his number one priority. I wish that all patients could experience the pleasure of having such a caring physician.

March 31st, 2009
Founded of the Maliheh Free Clinic
Dr. Emam came and lectured at my BYU class. I was very touched how much he has sacrificed to make the Maliheh free clinic become possible.