Dr. Mansoor Javeed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mansoor Javeed?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Mansoor Javeed?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2016

Best doctor in El Dorado hills.

April 29th, 2016

Thank you!

Dr.Javeed is an excellent and caring physician that always has patiently listened to my concerns and has always answered my questions in detail. He has spent time and time again in researching for the best type of treatment that best suited me. His availability and accessibility has helped me tremendously with treating my condition. It is very fortunate that I have such a great and experience physician in my corner to fight my disease. Thank you Dr.Javeed for all you have done for me.

April 29th, 2016

He is a wonderful doctor and would refer a friend or family member. Dr. Javeed listens to all of my questions and comments. He doesn't rush into treatment without testing.

October 26th, 2015

EXCELLENT!

What a Blessings to have found Dr. Javeed! God sent! He was referred to me. I would very highly recommend him. Thank you so much for all you have done and praying to get well very soon,

September 22nd, 2015

DO NOT SEE HIM

This physician is the got upset at me for choosing alternative treatments. Worst bedside manners ever. I am not the only patient who has complained about this doc. DO NOT SEE HIM.

March 12th, 2014

Caring doctor

He has gone out of his way to treat and heal me. A wonderful doctor, giving me the support I needed when I needed it and even concern for my husband. He is an exceptional,caring and very intelligent doctor.

July 22nd, 2013

Always answers my patient questions completely and in a manner in which I can grasp the information. Very concerned about overall patient health; making dietary and lifestyle change recommendations in addition to expected tests, diagnosis, prescriptions, therapies and prognosis reports. The staff is very friendly and courteous - humor and laughter go a long way towards making the patient feel at ease, and I greatly appreciate it. The overall patient experience is one of enjoying professionalism and punctuality in an easy-going, caring atmosphere.

December 6th, 2016