Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mansoor Mahmood
Dr. Mansoor Mahmood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phelps, KY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mahmood is affiliated with Tug Valley ARH Regional Medical Center, Morgan County ARH and Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mansoor Mahmood has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mansoor Mahmood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phelps, KY.
Dr. Ahmad Faridi
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
South Williamson, KY 14.12 mi19
Dr. Jehanzeb Bilal
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Residency
South Williamson, KY 14.15 mi7
Dr. Abhai Singh
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Williamson, WV 14.46 mi32