A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansoor Mahmood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansoor Mahmood is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmood graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mahmood has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansoor Mahmood MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mansoor Mahmood practice?
- Dr. Mansoor Mahmood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mansoor Mahmood practices Internal Medicine near Phelps, KY.
Additional practice locations include: South Williamson, KY.
See Phelps Internists.