A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansoor Mian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mian
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mansoor Mian, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mian graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Mian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansoor Muhammad Mian MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mansoor M. Mian practice?
- Dr. Mansoor Mian has 1 office location.
Dr. Mansoor Mian practices Psychiatry near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Psychiatrists.