A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansoor Mian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mansoor Mian, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mian graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Mian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansoor Muhammad Mian MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mansoor M. Mian practice?
- Dr. Mansoor Mian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mansoor Mian practices Psychiatry near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and North Richland Hills, TX.
See Bedford Psychiatrists.