A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansoor Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansoor Mirza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mansoor Mirza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort.
Dr. Mirza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansoor H Mirza MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mansoor H. Mirza practice?
- Dr. Mansoor Mirza has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mansoor Mirza practices Internal Medicine near Sheboygan, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Manitowoc, WI and Two Rivers, WI.
See Sheboygan Internists.