A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansoor Movaghar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansoor Movaghar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mansoor Movaghar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Movaghar graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Movaghar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansoor Movaghar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mansoor Movaghar practice?
- Dr. Mansoor Movaghar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mansoor Movaghar practices Ophthalmology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Platteville, WI and Sun Prairie, WI.
See Madison Ophthalmologists.