A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansoor Radparvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansoor Radparvar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mansoor Radparvar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Radparvar graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Radparvar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansoor Radparvar MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mansoor Radparvar practice?
- Dr. Mansoor Radparvar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mansoor Radparvar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Santa Ana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.