A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansoor Salehbhai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansoor Salehbhai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mansoor Salehbhai, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Salehbhai graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Salehbhai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Peach Regional Medical Center
- Perry General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansoor Salehbhai FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mansoor Salehbhai practice?
- Dr. Mansoor Salehbhai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mansoor Salehbhai practices Pediatrics near Warner Robins, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Valley, GA.
See Warner Robins Pediatricians.