A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansoor Shariff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansoor Shariff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mansoor Shariff, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shariff graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Shariff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansoor Shariff MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mansoor Shariff practice?
- Dr. Mansoor Shariff has 1 office location.
Dr. Mansoor Shariff practices Gastroenterology near Manitowoc, WI.
See Manitowoc Gastroenterologists.