A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansoor Husain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mansoor Husain, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Husain graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Husain has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansoor U Husain MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mansoor U. Husain practice?
- Dr. Mansoor Husain has 1 office location.
Dr. Mansoor Husain practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.