A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansoor Zuberi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansoor Zuberi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuberi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zuberi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mansoor Zuberi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuberi graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Zuberi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center - San Pablo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansoor Sultan Zuberi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mansoor S. Zuberi practice?
- Dr. Mansoor Zuberi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mansoor Zuberi practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and San Mateo, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.