Learn more about Dr. Mansour Assar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansour Assar, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Assar
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Assar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mansour Assar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Assar graduated from Universidad Mundial Dominicana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Assar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Cobre Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansour H Assar MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mansour H. Assar practice?
- Dr. Mansour Assar has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mansour Assar practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Globe, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.