Learn more about Dr. Mansour Assar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansour Assar, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mansour Assar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Assar graduated from Universidad Mundial Dominicana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Assar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cobre Valley Community Hospital
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansour Haji Amoo Assar MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mansour H. Assar practice?
- Dr. Mansour Assar has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mansour Assar practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Globe, AZ and Page, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.