A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansour Miky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansour Miky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miky graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Miky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansour A Miky M.Sc and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mansour A. Miky practice?
- Dr. Mansour Miky has 1 office location.
Dr. Mansour Miky practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Physiatrists.