A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansour Miky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansour Miky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miky
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Miky Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Miky graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Miky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Newberry Joy Hospital
- Munising Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansour A Miky M.Sc and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mansour A. Miky practice?
- Dr. Mansour Miky has 1 office location.
Dr. Mansour Miky practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Physiatrists.