A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansour Razminia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansour Razminia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Razminia
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Razminia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mansour Razminia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Razminia graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Razminia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansour Razminia MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mansour Razminia practice?
- Dr. Mansour Razminia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mansour Razminia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Cardiologists.