Learn more about Dr. Mansour Razminia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansour Razminia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Razminia
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Razminia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mansour Razminia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Razminia graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Razminia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansour Razminia MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mansour Razminia practice?
- Dr. Mansour Razminia has 1 office location.
Dr. Mansour Razminia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Cardiologists.