A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansour Razminia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansour Razminia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mansour Razminia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Razminia graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Razminia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansour Razminia MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mansour Razminia practice?
- Dr. Mansour Razminia has 1 office location.
Dr. Mansour Razminia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Cardiologists.