A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansour Tamari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansour Tamari is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamari
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Tamari Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamari graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Tamari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansour Tamari MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mansour Tamari practice?
- Dr. Mansour Tamari has 1 office location.
Dr. Mansour Tamari practices General Practice near North Hills, CA.
See North Hills Primary Care Doctors.