A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansour Tamari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansour Tamari is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamari
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Tamari Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamari graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Tamari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansour Tamari MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mansour Tamari practice?
- Dr. Mansour Tamari has 1 office location.
Dr. Mansour Tamari practices General Practice near North Hills, CA.
See North Hills General Practitioners.