A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansour Tamari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansour Tamari is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamari graduated from Isfahan University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Tamari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tamari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mansour Tamari practice?
Dr. Mansour Tamari practices General Practice near North Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Panorama City, CA.
See North Hills General Practitioners.