A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansour Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansour Yacoub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mansour Yacoub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Yacoub has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansour A Yacoub MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mansour A. Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Mansour Yacoub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mansour Yacoub practices Internal Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Internists.