A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansur Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansur Lee is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mansur Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansur H MD Lee MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mansur H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Mansur Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Mansur Lee practices Internal Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists.