Dr. Mansur Nathoo MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Houston, TX

3.9

September 11th, 2015
Dr. Nathoo does not work with his daughter or as a psychiatrist in the office (he only practices Internal Medicine). I am not sure if the previous reviewer was paid or really going through something rough, but Dr. Nathoo is very patient and very knowledgeable. He has been practicing for a really long time and I think he is a wonderful doctor.

October 20th, 2011
Greedy, pill pusher
I had anxiety issues stemming from some life problems - I eventually went to a psychologist and was able to get the care I needed. Nathoo and his daughter kept pushing Paxil - it seems like they maybe getting some kind of incentive from Paxil. I found it very creepy the way they kept pushing Paxil to me, I ended up with a prescription I never used - I knew my problems did not need paxil, they needed some emotional work. They seem hardly concerned about me, from the moment I walked into his examining room, I seemed to be a candidate to push Paxil, he hardly seem to want to hear what I had to say about my condition, he and his daughter just wanted to be a sales agent for Paxil.