A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansur Shomali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansur Shomali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mansur Shomali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shomali graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Shomali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Union Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansur Elias Shomali MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mansur E. Shomali practice?
- Dr. Mansur Shomali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mansur Shomali practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Endocrinologists.