A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mantosh Dewan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dewan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dewan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mantosh Dewan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewan graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Dewan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mantosh J Dewan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mantosh J. Dewan practice?
- Dr. Mantosh Dewan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mantosh Dewan practices Psychiatry near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Psychiatrists.