A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mantu Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mantu Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mantu Gupta, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Calculi (Stones)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mantu Gupta MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mantu Gupta practice?
- Dr. Mantu Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mantu Gupta practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.