A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mantu Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mantu Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mantu Gupta, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Calculi (Stones), Cystoscopy, and Kidney Stones Endourology Urinary Tract Endoscopy.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mantu B. Gupta practice?
Dr. Mantu Gupta practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.