A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mantu Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mantu Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mantu Gupta, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Calculi (Stones)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mantu Gupta MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mantu Gupta practice?
- Dr. Mantu Gupta has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mantu Gupta practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.