A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manu Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manu Aggarwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manu Aggarwal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Aggarwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercer County Joint Township Community Hospital
- Lima Memorial Health System
- St Rita's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manu B Aggarwal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manu B. Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Manu Aggarwal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manu Aggarwal practices Family Medicine near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Celina, OH and Bellefontaine, OH.
See Lima Primary Care Doctors.