A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manu Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manu Gupta, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Gupta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital Dallas
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manu Gupta MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Manu Gupta practice?
- Dr. Manu Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manu Gupta practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Physiatrists.