A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manu Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manu Gupta, Radiologist, Neuroradiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manu Gupta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manu Gupta MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Manu Gupta practice?
- Dr. Manu Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Manu Gupta practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.