A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manu Malhotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manu Malhotra is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manu Malhotra, MBBS, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Malhotra graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Malhotra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manu K Malhotra MBBS and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manu K. Malhotra practice?
- Dr. Manu Malhotra has 1 office location.
Dr. Manu Malhotra practices Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians.