A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manu Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manu Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manu Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- CaroMont Family Medicine-Gastonia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manu Hira Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manu H. Patel practice?
- Dr. Manu Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manu Patel practices Family Medicine near Gastonia, NC.
See Gastonia Primary Care Doctors.