A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manu Pillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manu Pillai is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manu Pillai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillai graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Pillai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manu Pillai MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Manu Pillai practice?
- Dr. Manu Pillai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manu Pillai practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.