A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manu Pillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manu Pillai is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pillai
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Pillai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manu Pillai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillai graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pillai has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manu Pillai MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Manu Pillai practice?
- Dr. Manu Pillai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manu Pillai practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.