A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manu Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manu Sood is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manu Sood, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manu R Sood BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Manu R. Sood practice?
- Dr. Manu Sood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manu Sood practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Neenah, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Gastroenterologists.