A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manual Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manual Martinez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Miramar Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manual Antonio Martinez MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Manual A. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Manual Martinez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manual Martinez practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Oncologists.