Dr. Manubai Nagamani MD Patient Reviews

no change

October 8th, 2016
Money is thaier priority !!!!
The DOCTOR ALL ABOUT MONEY I got PCOS cuzing me bad acne I called, appointment set , called twice making sure everything is good with insurance They asked you ttc my reply was yes coz we do It's about 50 mile a way from my home It was SEP.7 th 2016 Went there sitting for an hour keep hearing wisberds Then they call And they ask for extra 100 $ They said your insurance dose not cover fertility I told them I m hear for acne ,because pcos They said your insurance won't cover it ultrasound (I knew they do ) I called my insurance immediately and made sure and let both talk together They told them it's covered They keep trying find something to get MONEY SUCH a bad Doctor is she !!!!! How can I trust her !!!!! The worst office ever They care about nothing only money Do not trust them I have been records all the phone call and the wasting time appointment STUPID STUPID STUPID DO NOT TRUST THEM I don't know is because I look different !!! They did this ??!!! Because they did not mention any on phone !!! //////coz they care about money they may do any Unneeded medication or even surgery or test and that might be harm But all because of money DO NOT TRUST THEM//// Your health is priority 100$ is nothing for our life expense but the trust is the major things making me worry I will make sure to put this every where so patients can have an idea and then decide

September 19th, 2016
Awesome Doctor
I have been in healthcare for over 18 years. Dr. Nagamani is a one of the best doctors I have ever met. I have been married for 10 years and we had almost lost hope to have our own baby. We consulted Dr. Nagamani last year and she performed required tests. Several times she accepted adjustments in her schedule due to my job schedule, which is hard for a busy doctor like her. She has been very patient and courteous to us. We are expecting a baby and believe me we are so thankful to her. I recommended this doctor to every couple who needs help and would like them to know that SHE IS THE BEST. I am glad we choose her as our doctor.

September 9th, 2016
Tubal reversal
I'm scheduled to have a BTL reversal next week. I had two consults with two other doctors in the Houston area and chose her because she did bloodwork, exam, ultrasound, and a thorough review of my post operative report to determine that the reversal was the best choice for me to concieve. The other doctors were more interested in just taking my money. The wait time was kinda of long but that's because she takes time to talk to with her patient and fully answer all questions and explain everything and not rushing out of the room. I have a good feeling that my surgery will be a success and I will be welcoming another child in the world very soon.(fingers crossed)

August 16th, 2016
horrible

May 18th, 2016
What a shame
I don't like to go online and say mean things about people but maybe I can save one person the heartbreak by simply letting it be known that doctor is horrible. She does NOT care about her patients. She did not get back to me it's been over 8 months and she has yet to call with my "results" will not return my messages. Her staff is uneducated and unprofessional. They have no idea what their doing. Go somewhere else.

March 5th, 2016
I'm absolutely amazed and thankful for Dr. Nagamani. I am now pregnant after all, with my PCOS.

December 3rd, 2015
Fertility Doctor
Dr. Manubai Nagamani is one of the most experienced and professional fertility specialist with expertise in the field of PCOS. I highly recommend pateints having problems regarding fertility and those suffering from PCOS. She is kindhearted and deal patients nicely. Goes in every detail to provide you with the best treatment. It was worth visiting her in my case.

August 1st, 2015
Best fertility doctor!
She is the best fertility doctor out there. She always called to check up on me and put me on the right medication to increase my chance in getting pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy.

July 30th, 2015
Nice
Very nice dr.. Very profecional.. Always ready to answer my questions Very profecional staff Nice ,, sweet ,, nd caring!!

July 23rd, 2015
No info
I traveled for over 5 hours with my family to see dr nagamani about a possible tubal reversal. She didn't provide me with much info. She simply said she would call me back with results of my blood work. She never called me back or responded to my messages. I am very heart broken, I thought she would be more professional and compassionate. Maybe she is too busy to respond to my messages but its been two months now, I would advise to see a different doctor if possible.

January 19th, 2015
Not worth a peny!
She took our money and didn't offer anything. She labeled her negative results as natural selection issue. Stay away!

June 18th, 2012
Expert in Fertility
Dr. Nagamani is an expert in RE & OB/GYN. There is a small culture barrier for me. The office staff is great. Dr. Nagamani is extremely accomodating to my needs.