A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manucherhr Darani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manucherhr Darani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Darani graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Darani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manucherhr Mohammadi Darani MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Manucherhr M. Darani practice?
- Dr. Manucherhr Darani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Manucherhr Darani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: King City, CA.
See Huntington Beach Internists and Huntington Beach Gastroenterologists.