A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manucherhr Darani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darani
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Darani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manucherhr Darani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Darani graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Darani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manucherhr Mohammadi Darani MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Manucherhr M. Darani practice?
- Dr. Manucherhr Darani has 1 office location.
Dr. Manucherhr Darani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists and Santa Ana Gastroenterologists.