Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Guy Borcina on Jan 13th, 2015

Been seeing Dr Garcia for more then 10 years now , he is a straight shooter and tells you like it is . Thanks for taking care of me Doc .

Kind but Hard to See show details Kind but Hard to See
Jul 19th, 2012

I have had this physcian for over 5 years along with my family. He is competent and listens very well (a good trait!!!). But he is VERY hard to get into see, is often late for his appointments and in an emergency took 36 hours to even get a return phone call! If I could get to see him when I needed him, he would get all positives but the finest physician is of no value if you can't see him or be treated when needed. Looking for a new physician.

Jun 1st, 2012

Dr. Garcia is a great doctor, he is very quiet but he knows what he is doing. I have been seeing Dr. Garcia for 4 years now and I have never had any complaints.

terrible service show details terrible service
Feb 2nd, 2012

Five times I attended my appointment and for different reasons the doctor never saw me.payment and charged me after the doctor informed me that I would see.In my years of going to a doctor that never happened.do not waste your money or your time going to see this doctor.

Oct 3rd, 2011

Have been going to Dr. Garcia for years. He is very quiet and calm. May seem at first that he is rude, but actually is very nice and takes time to listen.