A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Gonzalez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Gonzalez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nash General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Alejandro Gonzalez MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel A. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Manuel Gonzalez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Key West, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Park, FL and Sarasota, FL.
See Key West Internists and Key West Cardiologists.