A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Gonzalez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad De Caldas, Manizales.
Dr. Gonzalez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Alejandro Gonzalez MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel A. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Manuel Gonzalez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Gonzalez practices Neurology near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Lake Mary, FL.
See Kissimmee Neurologists.