Dr. Manuel Lopez Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Manuel Lopez?

Posted on December 6th, 2016

I had a lower face lift and am so happy with the results! I knew he was excellent because I know over 15 of his patients in my community and they are all thrilled with their results and look FABULOUS! The best way to describe how awesome his work is and his attention to detail (which is perfection) is after surgery, you still look like yourself but you look 20 years younger. I feel so strongly about how excellent he is that I am happy to show yo before and after pics and give you my personal experience if you wish to contact me. Manny is the BEST San Antonio has to offer and I would not recommend any one else.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017