A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Martinez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Andres Martinez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Manuel A. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Manuel Martinez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Martinez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westlake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, OH and Avon, OH.
See Westlake Surgeons.