A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MANUEL MARTINEZ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MANUEL MARTINEZ is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MANUEL MARTINEZ, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. MARTINEZ graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. MARTINEZ has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MARTINEZ accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. MANUEL MARTINEZ practice?
Dr. MANUEL MARTINEZ practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Lakewood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Lakewood Surgeons.