A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Acevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Acevedo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acevedo graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Acevedo has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Ernesto Acevedo MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel E. Acevedo practice?
- Dr. Manuel Acevedo has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Acevedo practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Primary Care Doctors and Pomona Internists.