A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Acevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Acevedo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Acevedo
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Acevedo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Acevedo graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Acevedo has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Ernesto Acevedo MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel E. Acevedo practice?
- Dr. Manuel Acevedo has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Acevedo practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona General Practitioners and Pomona Internists.