A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Alvarez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Alvarez, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alvarez has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel M Alvarez MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Manuel M. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Manuel Alvarez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Alvarez practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Hoboken, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bayonne, NJ.
See Hoboken Obstetricians & Gynecologists.