Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manuel Alvarez
Dr. Manuel Alvarez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hoboken, NJ, with other offices in Hackensack, NJ and Bayonne, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Alvarez is affiliated with Pascack Valley Hospital, NYU Langone Medical Center and Hoboken University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Manuel Alvarez has the following 1 specialty
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Manuel Alvarez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hoboken, NJ.
Dr. James Thompson Jr
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Jersey City, NJ 1.67 mi52
Dr. Fanz Margono
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
New York, NY 1.72 mi36
Dr. George Mussalli
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
New York, NY 1.86 mi25