A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Amendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Amendo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Amendo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Amendo graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Amendo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
- Princeton Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Thomas Amendo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Manuel T. Amendo practice?
- Dr. Manuel Amendo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Amendo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See Plainsboro Internists and Plainsboro Cardiologists.