A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Amendo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Amendo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amendo
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Amendo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Amendo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Amendo graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Amendo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton Healthcare System
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel T Amendo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Manuel T. Amendo practice?
- Dr. Manuel Amendo has 1 office location.
Dr. Manuel Amendo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Monroe Township, NJ.
See Monroe Township Internists and Monroe Township Cardiologists.