Dr. Manuel Armada Is this you?

1.5

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Manuel Armada?

wife

Posted on June 19th, 2016

We saw Dr arnada in the va bch Sentata hospital .He missed my husband's condition and he almost died. We too will file complaint to the MEDICAL BOARD about his behaviour .

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SO-CALLED DOCTOR.

Posted on June 7th, 2016

Stay away from this imposter of a doctor. If you find yourself in the ER and he is the attending, you would probably be better off wheeling yourself out of there and getting to a better place. This man cannot wait to phase you with 500 Chest XRays worth of Radiation in the form of a CAT scan to his lazy work for him.

Dr. Armada

Posted on January 6th, 2016

patient

Posted on November 27th, 2015

Dr armada is the worst of the worst . Warning to all people . Do not ....I mean donot associate with this doctor . He works for sentara va bbchand he will misdiagnosed you and he will act like the spoiled child he is . This doc is related to the armada hoffler clan and How he became a practicing doctor I'll never know . Word to everyone who finds this doctor terrible file complaints about him to the va dept of health and to sentara corporation . This doctor doesn't know how the first thing about treating people fairly . He misdiagnosed me 3times . Had to file complaints about him to get Medicare ,dept of health and to the va board of medicine . Look if this doctor Is assigned to you at the hospital you better not walkout but run because this doctor is the worst I've ever come across

Medicare Fraud? Reported him to Board of Medicine

Posted on May 9th, 2015

I never saw him, Saw a resident who missed a condition that required surgery when I went to another hospital after being sent home after being called a drug seeker. Armada billed Medicare $1539 for supervising the resident who missed a surgery requiring illness. Avoid Va Beach General Emergency and Armada.

The WORST ER DR AT VA BEACH SENTARA GENERAL

Posted on November 13th, 2013

Manuel Armada told me to my face that I have Bronchitis. I told everyone my pain level in my chest was 10 I also had extreme pain in my lower right Back. He prescribed me arthritis, psoriasis, and Hives medication. Plus he prescribed to me Albuterol WHICH I ALREADY WAS PRESCRIBED AND HE KNEW I WAS PRESCRIBED THIS AT MY PREVIOUS VISIT A WK AGO. HE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN the STUDY THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ARTHRITIS, PSORIASIS AND HIVES VERSE BRONCHITIS! I WENT THROUGH SEVERAL DR AND RN'S AND THEY CALLED SECURITY ON ME. I HAD GONE BACK TO ASK WHY HE PRESCRIBED ME SOMETHING I ALREADY HAD AND ALBUTEROL AND PREDNISONE (ARTHRITIS, PSORIASIS, & HIVES AND NO MEDICINE FOR BRONCHITIS! HE IS WORTHLESS AND NEEDS TO BE EDUCATED ON PRESCRIBED MEDS AND RESPECT FOR PATIENTS AND WHAT IS ACTUALLY NEEDED! IM GLAD SECURITY WAS CALLED CAUSE HE GAVE ME THE NUMBER TO The PATIENT Advocate which no one else seemed to Know or have. Security was very nice and helpful. So thank u For calling security. Deja the RN was also very nice And professional too me. Karen The triage Rn was also very kind. Manuel doesn't deserve to have M.D. in front or behind his name. Lousy and worthless! FIRE HIM! CAN YOU SAY MALPRACTICE?

Posted on June 5th, 2012

this was the worst doctor in the er at vabeach gen.. my wife has epilepsey and her dylantin was low and she was in pain w a bladder infection and he ner gv her pain med and dylantin and she started to hv seizues he just sent her home..

Posted on September 21st, 2015