Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Arroyo and his staff care about their patients  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2013

Dr. Manuel Arroyo and his staff truly care about their patients. Arroyo is friendly and has a good bedside manner. He also clearly explains your medical condition and treatment options, if needed. He is very thorough and seems to follow established medical practice when it comes to patient care. His staff is always willing to go the extra mile to make sure you feel like you are the most important patient. Appointments are available in a timely fashion. Personally, I am usually seen at the appointed time although there have been a few times when Arroyo took extra time with a patient meaning I had to wait. We've seen Dr. Arroyo during his 26 years or so of practice at his Lancaster office. We feel blessed to have found him as our family doctor as he cares about us. Recommend.

|  Highly Recommend!!  |  show details
by Martha D. on May 9th, 2013

Dr. Arroyo has been my primary physician for years. I hate going to doctors for anything but Dr. Arroyo makes me feel comfortable and spends time explaining things and answers any and all questions I might have. He sits down and talks with his patients. He never acts like he's in a hurry to move on to the next patient which is why you have to wait at times for your appointment. He doesn't rush! That's a good thing. That's not what I normally experience when I go to other doctors and I always have to wait, usually long waits, for any doctors appt. Also, Dr. Arroyo doesn't hesitate to refer me to a specialist for anything that is outside of his scope of expertise. He's a fine doctor and I highly recommend him. He is kind, compassionate, caring, highly skilled professional.

|  The doctor seems nice * The staff is unfriendly  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2012

The office manager was very abrasive to me when I called to make my appointment. I arrived 15 minutes early. The staff were unfriendly and did nothing to make me feel welcome. I had to wait 30 minutes past my appointment to see the doctor. The doctor was very professional, listened to my questions and answered each of them knowledgeably. I left with mixed feelings about my experience. When I called back after my visit to get clarification on a question, the office manager was flat out rude and mean to me.

|  Doctor with a heart  |  show details
by D. Green on Mar 31st, 2010

Dr. Arroyo is an awesome doctor. He is very thorough and has a heart of gold. I would recommend him to all my friends.