Learn more about Dr. Manuel Arteta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Arteta is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Arteta, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Arteta graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Arteta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel Arteta MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel Arteta practice?
- Dr. Manuel Arteta has 5 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Arteta practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.