Learn more about Dr. Manuel Arteta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Arteta is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Arteta, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Arteta graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Arteta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Hurley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arteta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manuel Arteta practice?
Dr. Manuel Arteta practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pulmonologists.