A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Babaian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Babaian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Babaian, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaian graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babaian has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Manuel E Babaian MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Manuel E. Babaian practice?
- Dr. Manuel Babaian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Manuel Babaian practices Gastroenterology near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Park, FL and Palm Harbor, FL.
See Pompano Beach Gastroenterologists.