A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Manuel Babaian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Manuel Babaian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Manuel Babaian, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaian graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Babaian has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babaian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Manuel E. Babaian practice?
Dr. Manuel Babaian practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Harbor, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Pompano Beach Internists and Pompano Beach Gastroenterologists.